The Phrozen Shuffle is a great resin 3D printer on the market. This machine has adopted the good things from the earlier model Phrozen Make. On top of that Phrozen added their latest developments in 3D Printing technology. The Shuffle fuses all Phrozen’s knowledge & expertise into one more stable, mature and accurate 3D printing machine!
- Uniform printing on the full buildplate
- XY Resolution 47 µm. Suitable for detailed models, jewelery and dental use
- Buildplate is almost three times the size of the normal Shuffle
- ParaLED LED Array with 90% optical uniformity, much better than conventional singel point source COB LED
- 50W LED Array combined with uniform light angle for faster resin curing
- 405nm UV-LED. Works with most commercially available resin
- Touch Screen control
- USB port
- Works standalone, no need for a dedicated PC
- Twin Linear Rail along with Ball Screw & Ball Bearing. Highly stable Z-axis, ZERO wobbling during printing
- Support by Phrozen, Facebook Forum, On-line Customer Service
- Printer Size: 28 x 28 x 42 cm
- Printer Weight: 13 Kg
- Printing Volume: 12 x 6.8 x 20 cm
- XY Resolution: 47 µm
- Z Resolution: 10 µm
- Printing Speed: 30 mm per hour
- Recommended Layer Height: 10 – 100 µm
In the box
- Resin wiper
- No resin included!
IMPORTANT NOTE: LCD / DLP displays for 3D resin printers are considered as consumables, so they are not covered by warranty. The useful life time of these consumables depends mainly on its own use, so it is not possible to set a specific replacement date. The parameters that can affect its useful life time are for example; hours of use, exposure times, humidity and environmental temperature, printer maintenance and fans cleaning, etc.