Spec & Properties
- Volume: 500g per bottle
- XY Planar Resolution: 0.075 mm
- Z Resolution (Layer Height): 30-100um
- Way to Rinse：Clean with alcohol spray with air gun. Do not immerse printed part into alcohol over 30 sec.
- Suitable for: LCD 3D Printer
- Application: Optical part, transparent models.
- Suggest to use our resin and printer indoor under ventilated situation.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight and indoor luminescence.
- Please preserve our resin in closed opaque bottle in avoid of exposure to air.
- Do not mix used and non-used resin together.
- Please keep the resin away from kids.
- Do not dump resin. Please cured resin and treat/recycle it as general plastics garbage.
- Do not eat and swallow the resin. Go to hospital if necessary.
- Wear goggles in avoid of eye contact to resin. Wash your eyes by water and go to hospital if necessary.
- Resin might cause slight irritation to skin. Wear gloves when handling. Stop using it if allergy occurred.
- Resin is with slight odor. We strongly suggest you to use it under ventilated condition.
- Suggested safety equipment: gloves, mask, goggles, and lab coat.
- Keep resin in room temperature(15 - 35 OC) and dry condition.
Note 1: Phrozen SC-801 Clear Resin is not medical resin and don't have bio-compatibility test. Please DO NOT use this material in medical application.
Finished print will be slightly whitish instead of transparent. It requires proper post-treatment to reach crystal clear.
Here are some recommendations:
(1) After cleaning by alcohol, keep in mind that your prints will get even whitish. It is general case.
(2) To avoid getting yellowish after post-curing, please use mild UV lamp to cure the model. (Ex: 35W / 405nm lamp)
(3) To get highly transparent model, eliminate surface roughness and layer mark are necessary, for example, polishing model by sand paper & using clear lacquer(non-yellowish / glossy one) spray.