Einsy Rambo 1.1a
This is Einsy Rambo 1.1a. The Einsy Rambo board is an all in one 3D printer motherboard and it’s the electronics used on ORIGINAL PRUSA i3!
It is a compact version of RAMBo v1.3L design with the Arduino MEGA and stepper drivers all on one integrated PCB. A great alternative board if you need just the basics!
- 4 x integrated Trinamic TMC2130 1/256th microstep motor drivers
- 4 PWM Mosfet outputs
- 3 thermistor inputs + ZProbe termistor
- SPI (Serial Peripheral Interface) communicated motor current control (no tiny knobs to tweak)
- SMPS supports hostless printing on power supply voltages from 10-24V DC
- 2 fuse protected power rails (Heated Bed, 15A, and Primary Power 10A 10-24V: Motors & Logic (5A dedicated fuse) + Extruders
- Fans (5A dedicated fuse))
- LUFA USB
- High quality connectors, did I say hacker friendly...
Firmware / Hardware Information –
Einsy Rambo is designed to work with the current RAMPS generation firmwares with minimal modifications to add firmware motor current control and the microstep setting.
Linux and Mac use CDC interface and have hardware driver built in. Windows hardware driver: RAMBo_USBdriver.zip
A preconfigured Marlin Firmware is preloaded onto the board. To re-flash this board, you can simply use the Arduino IDE with Rambo Addons and set board to "Rambo". There is an Arduino plugin folder on github that exposes additional pins in the Arduino IDE.
Recommended Power supply 12V-24V DC, 16A+.
Additional information and sources at RepRap.org/wiki/EinsyRambo.
Designed and assembled in USA by UltiMachine.
Einsy Rambo 1.1 Complete Kit Includes:
- (1) Einsy Rambo PCB
- (1) 2-pin pluggable terminal block (black)
- (2) 1x2 positive latch housing & matching gold connectors
- (5) 1x4 positive latch housings & matching gold connectors (for motor cables)
- (1) USB Cable, 1.828m (6')
- (2) Thermistor wire harness, 914.4mm (36") *thermistor not included*
- (1) Mechanical endstop harness set, 609.6mm (24")
- (3) Mechanical endstop switches