WOOD BAMBOO - 1.75mm
WOOD BAMBOO Smartfil - 1.75mm
NET WEIGHT: 750 gr
First class PLA with a high percentage of natural Wood, it does not incorporate recycle material or recuperated. Excellent printing resolution.
Notable printing tips for a correct use
- Due to the high amount of wood particles seals may occur on 0.4mm diameter that is why we recommend nozzles with diameter 0.6 or higher.
- We recommend to feed the printer without making pronounced turns on Bowden systems this way you will avoid breaking the filament.
- We recommend to print with a layer higher than 0.2 mm.
- It is important to avoid the filament to heat with the extruder in standby this can produce blocks.
- The finish surface can be changed by increasing the printing temperature.
What can you achieve with this filament?
This filament presents a lot of design possibilities, we can make from sculptural replicas, models simulating Wood, pieces of habitat design, furniture, Wood utensils, etc ...