X-ONE Resin BlueCast
NEW GENERATION X-ONE
NEW GENERATION OF CASTABLE RESINS
X-One® is the real meltable resin developed and produce by BlueCast® for DLP and Monochromatic LCD machines. Thanks to the low temperature melting polymer it ensures smooth surface finish and perfect lettering.
It was developed by BLueCast R&D in order to allow perfect casting results with any kind of investments and burnout cycles.
– ONE resin for ONE thousand applications
– The first castable resin developed for the new LCD monochromatic generation and DLP printers.
– Perfect casting results with any kind of investments and burnout cycles. Low temperature burnout compatibility (even if we recommend 750°C last stage, everything is burned out at 680°C).
– Extreme accuracy and exceptional detail without shrinkage.
– The first real meltable resin at low temperature.
– Excellent dimensional stability in time. No shrinkage (natural shrinkage will be compensated during print making polymer expand chemically).
– Strong adhesion to platform (adhesion layers are exposure layers x4 or even x3), no need to primer.
– You can choice for chemical postcuring (longer washing in alcohol make a chemical reaction with X-One) or for traditional washing and UV oven postcuring. After chemical postcuring the color resin change from dark green to gray/white to permit you to check if the procedure was correct