PHROZEN Model Aqua green resin
Spec & Properties
- Volume: 500g per bottle
- XY Planar Resolution: 0.050 mm
- Z Resolution (Layer Height): 30-100um
- Phrozen Aqua-Green is customized for 405nm LCD printer. Cure time per layer: 7 sec on Shuffle & 1.5 sec on Sonic (50µm).
- Property: Phrozen Aqua-Green is developed for low shrinkage and high precision printing. Its low warpage & dimensional stability are especially good for precise parts. Phrozen Aqua-Green is easy to be printed and post processed due to its low viscosity. Meanwhile its low odor will not make your place smells.
- Way to Rinse: Clean with alcohol spray with air gun
- Suitable for: LCD 3D Printer
- Application: General modeling & prototyping
- Suggest to use our resin and printer indoor under ventilated situation.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight and indoor luminescence.
- Please preserve our resin in closed opaque bottle in avoid of exposure to air.
- Do not mix used and non-used resin together.
- Please keep the resin away from kids.
- Do not dump resin. Please cured resin and treat/recycle it as general plastics garbage.
- Do not eat and swallow the resin. Go to hospital if necessary.
- Wear goggles in avoid of eye contact to resin. Wash your eyes by water and go to hospital if necessary.
- Resin might cause slight irritation to skin. Wear gloves when handling. Stop using it if allergy occurred.
- Resin is with slight odor. We strongly suggest you to use it under ventilated condition.
- Suggested safety equipment: gloves, mask, goggles, and lab coat.
- Keep resin in room temperature(15 - 35 OC) and dry condition.