PHROZEN – ROCK BLACK resin
Spec & Properties
- Volume: 500g per bottle
- XY Planar Resolution: 0.047 mm
- Z Resolution (Layer Height): 30-100um
- Way to Rinse：Clean with alcohol spray with air gun. Do not immerse printed part into alcohol over 30 sec.
- Suitable for: LCD 3D Printer
- Application: Engineering Components
- Key Performance:
- Viscosity: 890 cps (25C)
- Density: 1.25 g / cm3
- Tensile Stress (Break): 150 MPa
- Elongation: 2.1%
- Tensile Modulus: 1.62 GPa
- Hardness: Shore 82D
- Heat Deflection Temperature @0.45MPa: >150C
- Suggest to use our resin and printer indoor under ventilated situation.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight and indoor luminescence.
- Please preserve our resin in closed opaque bottle in avoid of exposure to air.
- Do not mix used and non-used resin together.
- Please keep the resin away from kids.
- Do not dump resin. Please cured resin and treat/recycle it as general plastics garbage.
- Do not eat and swallow the resin. Go to hospital if necessary.
- Wear goggles in avoid of eye contact to resin. Wash your eyes by water and go to hospital if necessary.
- Resin might cause slight irritation to skin. Wear gloves when handling. Stop using it if allergy occurred.
- Resin is with slight odor. We strongly suggest you to use it under ventilated condition.
- Suggested safety equipment: gloves, mask, goggles, and lab coat.
- Keep resin in room temperature(15 - 35 OC) and dry condition.