Hall-E Endstops magnetic features:
- Hall-effect sensor (magnetic)
- Operating voltage 3,3V or 5V
- Potentiometer for sensitive range setup
- The sensor provides an analog signal that is proportional to the magnetic field strenght that is compared with the preset value set by the potentiometer.
- LED that indicates end stop status
- Includes HALL-E sensor + magnet
The mounting holes is 3,2mm in diameter
Position of the hall sensor on the circuit board
The magnet has red color in this illustration
The sensor will detect the magnetic field of the magnet in the front of itself, as shown by picture above. If the sensor does not detect the magnet, try to rotate the magnet upside-down, according the fact that magnets have 2 poles, and only one is detected.